2. Quantity Variations. We reserve the right to supply 5% above or below the quantity ordered. The actual quantity delivered will be invoiced.
3. Delivery. On acceptance of an order, Marketwrite will advise the current production time applicable to the relevant branding process. Whilst we will do our best to ensure your order is delivered we accept no liability for any loss sustained through late delivery due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence on the part of contractors or sub contractors. Unless otherwise arranged, Marketwrite will deliver, free of charge, to one single New Zealand or Australian address.
4. Cancelled Orders. An order may not be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate us for us for all costs incurred (including any product specifically purchased for the order) and will otherwise protect against loss including loss of profit. This clauses is subject to all contract law in New Zealand and Australia.
5. Product Quality. All Marketwrite products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects. Complaints must be made in writing within 10 days of the invoice date. Claims for defective goods will be settled by replacement and credits or refunds will only be issued at our discretion.
6. Print Quality. All goods are printed with modern inks and using industry accepted printing processes. However, we shall not be liable for inks wearing off products through wear and tear. We will match PMS colours as accurately as our inks will allow, but we cannot guarantee close matches on anything other than white surfaces. Half tones and detailed graphics may reproduce less than perfectly on some products and we take no responsibility for such imperfections other than where we have made recommendations to the customer on our proof sheets. Only approximate PMS colour matches are possible with digital printing. We will not be liable for errors where a proof has been submitted to and approved by the Customer.
7. Ownership. Ownership of goods hereby sold shall remain with Marketwrite Limited until payment is received in full. We shall be entitled to recover from the Customer the value of the goods (as invoiced) as a liquidated item.
8. Errors or Omissions. Marketwrite will not be liable in any way whatsoever for errors or omissions on paper proofs signed off by the Customer as correct. All costs for remedial action requested by the Customer will be invoiced to the Customer’s account.
9. NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. The above exclusions and limitations shall not apply to a consumer as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that either the Customer does not fall within the definition of “consumer” within the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, or all supplies of goods and services by us to the Customer will be acquired for the Customer’s business purposes and accordingly the provisions of the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Marketwrite complies with the act, in particular, to consumer protection.
By way of membership of the Australasian Promotional Products Assocation, Marketwrite Ltd complies with the APPA Code of Conduct.
10. Warranties. The warranties herein are expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, all such other warranties being hereby expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
11. Samples. Samples of most promotional product items are supplied free of charge. However apparel and more expensive corporate gift items are invoiced at cost.
If you wish to include one of these samples in a print quantity of that item, Marketwrite will credit the cost of the sample item from the total account value.
We do not accept the return of samples for credit.
12. Branded Prices. These are updated to the best of our ability. Marketwrite will not be responsible for price variations passed on by suppliers without prior notice.
Branded prices displayed on this website apply to one branding position only on the respective item. Multiple branding positions are often available at additional cost.